I am unplugging a little bit this weekend so I can spend some time with an amazing group of middle school and high school students during a three day retreat. I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with a different group of middle school girls every year. It is going to be so much fun! So, I won't be by my computer until Sunday afternoon, but here's what I have planned this weekend...
- When I meet my group of girls tonight, I plan on wearing the Hello sweater I bought myself after Christmas. Who needs "Hello! My name is..." stickers when you have a sweater like this one! ;)
- I need to pack my notebook and planner for writing notes and keeping up with the schedule this weekend. Also, I think I will pack some polish in case my group wants to paint each other's nails at night.
- Even though I will be unplugged from social media, I expect to take a lot of pictures on my phone during the different activities. (I got my new iPhone case from Society6.)
- I will have some catching up to do on Sunday afternoon so there will be lots of knitting, crochet, and craft time as I prepare for upcoming projects.
- Lastly, (well, actually first) I had breakfast with my best friends this morning before preparing for a fun couple of days.
That's about it! I look forward to a refreshing weekend free of distractions as I get ready for a new week.
I hope you have a great weekend! What do you have planned?